lunes, agosto 28, 2006

Unforgettable you...


Unforgettable... that's what you are;Unforgettable, though near or far.Like a song of love that clings to me,How the thought of you does things to me.Never before has someone been more...Unforgettable...

You'd be so easy to love, So easy to idolize, all others above, So sweet to waken with, So nice to sit down to the eggs and bacon with.

The way your smile just beams.The way you sing off key.The way you haunt my dreams.No, they can’t take that away from me.


So taunt me, and hurt me,Deceive me, desert me,I'm yours, till I die.....So in love.... So in love....So in love with you, my love... am I....

Whether near to me, or farIt's no matter darling where you areI think of you Day and night


In the still of the night as I gaze from my window at the moon in its flight my thoughts all stray to you.

You're the top! You're the Coliseum. You're the top! You're the Louver Museum. You're a melody from a symphony by Strauss You're a Bendel bonnet, A Shakespeare's sonnet, You're Mickey Mouse. You're the Nile, You're the Tower of Pisa, You're the smile on the Mona Lisa I'm a worthless check, a total wreck, a flop, But if, baby, I'm the bottom you're the top!


You are my lucky star.

ackbgnirb
nodym
toyn
em

No hay comentarios.: